Welcome to AutoBoardz.com!
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      ProfileProfile    Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in

BCM? what does it look like?

 
   AutoBoardz (Home) -> GM -> Pontiac Forum RSS
Next:  diesel  
Author Message
jagator55

External


Since: Jul 15, 2006
Posts: 1



(Msg. 1) Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:44 pm
Post subject: BCM? what does it look like?
Archived from groups: alt>autos>pontiac (more info?)

I asked before where the BCM for 2000 Bonneville, the reply was under
the back seat, we did pull the back seat out, and there is a "fuse box"
under there, what does the BMC look like, was it there and he just
didn't realize what it is? Also, need a wiring diagram.
pleeeeeesssse help!

 >> Stay informed about: BCM? what does it look like? 
Back to top
Login to vote
Shep

External


Since: Jul 27, 2006
Posts: 464



(Msg. 2) Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:43 pm
Post subject: Re: BCM? what does it look like? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

I must ask what are you trying to do.
wrote in message

>I asked before where the BCM for 2000 Bonneville, the reply was under
> the back seat, we did pull the back seat out, and there is a "fuse box"
> under there, what does the BMC look like, was it there and he just
> didn't realize what it is? Also, need a wiring diagram.
> pleeeeeesssse help!
>



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

 >> Stay informed about: BCM? what does it look like? 
Back to top
Login to vote
Silver Surfer1

External


Since: Jan 17, 2004
Posts: 88



(Msg. 3) Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:39 pm
Post subject: Re: BCM? what does it look like? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Document ID# 486361
2000 Pontiac Bonneville

Body Control System Description
The body control system consists of the following three modules:

The dash integration module (DIM), located behind the instrument panel,
above the right dash sound insulator.
The instrument panel module (IPM), located behind the instrument panel,
above the left dash sound insulator .
The rear integration module (RIM), located at the left hand rear of the
passenger compartment, behind the seat back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wrote in message

>I asked before where the BCM for 2000 Bonneville, the reply was under
> the back seat, we did pull the back seat out, and there is a "fuse box"
> under there, what does the BMC look like, was it there and he just
> didn't realize what it is? Also, need a wiring diagram.
> pleeeeeesssse help!
>
 >> Stay informed about: BCM? what does it look like? 
Back to top
Login to vote
Shep

External


Since: Jul 27, 2006
Posts: 464



(Msg. 4) Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:45 pm
Post subject: Re: BCM? what does it look like? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Silver,Thanks for the post, I was wrong, just found out these intergration
modules are doing the job of the more modern BCM. Shep
"Silver Surfer" wrote in message

> Document ID# 486361
> 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
>
> Body Control System Description
> The body control system consists of the following three modules:
>
> The dash integration module (DIM), located behind the instrument panel,
> above the right dash sound insulator.
> The instrument panel module (IPM), located behind the instrument panel,
> above the left dash sound insulator .
> The rear integration module (RIM), located at the left hand rear of the
> passenger compartment, behind the seat back.
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> wrote in message
>
>>I asked before where the BCM for 2000 Bonneville, the reply was under
>> the back seat, we did pull the back seat out, and there is a "fuse box"
>> under there, what does the BMC look like, was it there and he just
>> didn't realize what it is? Also, need a wiring diagram.
>> pleeeeeesssse help!
>>
>
>



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
 >> Stay informed about: BCM? what does it look like? 
Back to top
Login to vote
Silver Surfer1

External


Since: Jan 17, 2004
Posts: 88



(Msg. 5) Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:12 am
Post subject: Re: BCM? what does it look like? [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

You are right on the mark with your advice way more often than not.

"Shep" wrote in message

> Silver,Thanks for the post, I was wrong, just found out these intergration
> modules are doing the job of the more modern BCM. Shep
> "Silver Surfer" wrote in message
>
>> Document ID# 486361
>> 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
>>
>> Body Control System Description
>> The body control system consists of the following three modules:
>>
>> The dash integration module (DIM), located behind the instrument panel,
>> above the right dash sound insulator.
>> The instrument panel module (IPM), located behind the instrument panel,
>> above the left dash sound insulator .
>> The rear integration module (RIM), located at the left hand rear of the
>> passenger compartment, behind the seat back.
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> wrote in message
>>
>>>I asked before where the BCM for 2000 Bonneville, the reply was under
>>> the back seat, we did pull the back seat out, and there is a "fuse box"
>>> under there, what does the BMC look like, was it there and he just
>>> didn't realize what it is? Also, need a wiring diagram.
>>> pleeeeeesssse help!
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet
> News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
> Newsgroups
> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
> =----
 >> Stay informed about: BCM? what does it look like? 
Back to top
Login to vote
Display posts from previous:   
Related Topics:
2007 Vibe - I have a 2007 Vibe and cannot read the panel in the day light. The small (very small) lcd mileage and temp screen is to un readable in the light. Is that just me? What can be done? Hey thanks....

Radiator fan problrm - I have a 1993 Pontiac gran Am with radiator fan problem. I need to know where is sensors or heat relay switch, or both location

MAF PO102 code - I have the code P0102 and replaced my MAF on my 1999 Grand Prix, 3.8L. I am still getting the code and the tech I took it to gave me this diag: MAF sensor circuit low freq. Diag as intermittent open in wire coming out of MAF sensor. I replaced the..

97 Grandam..How do I remove the Driver AirBag? - They is 2 screws behind the steering wheel, I assume this releases the airbag....is this correct...any tricks I need to know to remove and replace it. I need to replace the whole airbag because my horn switch is sticking and the horn switch is in the....

WS6 car cover - I have a custom fit California Car Cover for sale for a 2000 WS6. I paid $200+ for but no longer have the car or use for it. The car was covered in a garage so its virtually still new. Only looking for 100 or best offer.
   AutoBoardz (Home) -> GM -> Pontiac Forum All times are: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Page 1 of 1

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum



[ Contact us | Terms of Service/Privacy Policy ]